Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bendaroos 500 Pieces $9.97

As Blaise
Pascal
once observed - the former arrives at its views slowly, but
they are firm and rigid; the latter is endowed with greater flexibility
and applies itself simultaneously to the dive. Ummm yeah.. whatever he
said.

Whenever I think of flexibility - I think of a clip I
once saw on YouTube. Actually, that clip has been embedded deeply into
my memory and was enough of an impetus to cease my couch surfing habits
and join the local class="cloud2">pilates studio (Wednesday evenings - two for one!).
Of course, at this point I merely watch from the wayside. But, it's a
damn good start, I have surmised. href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2rrxONlLo" class="cloud2">Jump
off that sofa, let's kick it off...

The most flexible mode
of expression is dialogue... so, we will create two disposable
fictitious characters to hopefully (really) function as a stepping stone
to the grand introduction of today's deal of the day ...

Burt:
"So, yeah, it's like Thursday before Christmas, right?"

Ken:
"Yeah yeah course it is... wanna grab a beer to drink in our href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fC-zwAA70" class="cloud2">Tampa
Bucs sippy cup on the way to Aunt Bev's famous feast?"

Burt:
"What are we waiting for?"

Ken: "Well.. you're gonna drive,
right?"

Burt: "Right. I mean,
rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttt!!"

Ken: "Let's go you fool..."

Burt:
"I've got my keys you ass..."

Ken: "Don't call me names Mr.
Dogbreath!"

Burt: "Do you wanna go or not?"

Ken: "Of
course.. but I think we need to cover up the logos on our sippy cups to
ensure we don't get caught whilst drinking our Corona beers in the car!
The association with football may give us away as a bunch of
alcoholics..."

Burt: "Good point! What do we do
Ken?"

Ken: "The answer is simple Burt. Flexbility my friend.
Flexibility."

Burt: "Have you been watching late night TV
again?"

Ken: "Yes I have.. and I love it. I saw this product
called Bendaroos! They are amazing bendable sticks that you can mould
to any shape or design! We can cover up our sippy cups with amazing
designs... it will be perfect!"

Burt: "Ken ... you are a ****ing
genius!"

And ladies and gentlemen, that is the end of our
transient storytale... however, we do hope you will continue to read
more about this electrifying product (please note - it will not
literally electrocute you.)...

Product
Description


Bendaroos Mega Pack (500 Pieces) - Amazing
Flexible Building Sticks!

Includes:
250 Rainbow & 250 Neon
Bendaroos
10 Traceable Templates
Simple to use fun guide with step
by step instructions on how to make your favorite
creations.

Magical wax over super strong string. They stick and
stay, then lift away for non-stop play! No glue, no stains, no mess.
Use again and again.

Make Bendaroos do almost anything!
Bendaroos always hold their shape .. plus they even unbend to use again
and again.

Bendaroos stick to walls, windows and can decorate
so many things! There's so much you can do when you play with
Bendaroos!





Additional Images



title="Packaging">Packaging



title="Inside Package">Inside Package



title="Templates">Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment