Thursday, November 12, 2009

Microsoft Wireless 3000 Mouse $20.00



"Welcome to the planet Zog! We know that you earthly humans are not as advanced as we Zogites." ("Very humble words," I thought, "coming from a most unattractive, egg-headed alien!") Anyways, those are only words I thought 'cos looking at those creepy, slanted-eyes, I wasn't going to risk saying anything to upset the first Zogite I have ever encountered...

Yikes! I have one of those feelings that calling a Zogite an airhead could well end up with my being blown out of here in the blinking of an eye.

"Follow me!" commanded the Zogite.

Well, I certainly hope this spacy character isn't jerking me around! Judging by what's behind the sliding glass doors, these Zogites are no rinky-dink aliens. Oh no!! Au contraire, ma eyes are popping out of ma head, buddies, as my peepers are met by one helluva waboosh scene. In front of me is some kinda control room with rows and rows of crystalline desks. Behind the desks are fellow Zogites looking perty smart for ma liking. Yep! I could see Bill Gates serenading the Zogite leaders while saying "That's da bomb, my man...that's da bomb." (Creep-ass!)

There were all these holographic laptops (at least that's what I think the main Zogite geek was saying). Man, they were real cool-looking machines, made of ultra-slim glass with an opaque keyboard and wowee!! The mouse, the mouse was................. Hell! I woke up! There I was, in my couch potato mode, vegging out in front of the Simpsons, when I must have completely racked out. Gee! The funny thing is ... I snoozed with my finger on my new, awesome Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3000. Yup! This is one Mouse that really takes the cake! It's got all the features you want like high definition optical technology, snap-in receiver, wireless freedom ... and much more. This is no snow job, dudes! Go check it out for yourself.

Product Specification

High Definition Optical Technology - more precise and more responsive
Wireless Freedom - stop getting tangled with wires
Snap-in Receiver - plug in snap-in receiver - snap into mouse when yoy travel to preserve battery life
6+ Months Battery Life
Device Stage - quickly and easily access common tasks including product information, registration and settings
Comfortable in Either Hand - designed for ambidextrous use
Designed for Notebook PC's - Compact, comfortable, and designed for convenience and mobility
3-Button Mouse - Get quick access to the media and programs with customizable buttons
Ergonomic Design - Helps you work longer without discomfort
3-Year Warranty - Limited Warranty and Licence Agreement available.

No comments:

Post a Comment